Reporting Concerns

If you become concerned about the welfare of a child in the school, please contact the school’s Designated Safeguarding Lead (DSL) – 01489 860207.

Mrs Kirstie Baines (Designated Safeguarding Lead) –
Mr James Firth (Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead)
Mrs Jennifer Dew (Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead)

The nominated safeguarding and child protection governor is Mrs Jane Paul.

  • They can be contacted via the following email address –

Concerned about someone working with children?

If you have a concern about a member of staff working with children or about how the school manages child protection/safeguarding issues – please contact the Local Area Designated Officer (LADO) on 01962 876364.

Worried about yourself, a friend or a child or young person you know?

Anyone who has concerns about a child’s welfare can make a referral to Children’s social care. Referrals can come from the child themselves, professionals such as teachers, the police, GPs and health visitors as well as family members and members of the public.

For children living in the Hampshire Local Authority Area, the Interagency Referral Form should be used when making a referral. The Hampshire Safeguarding Children Board and Children’s Trust Thresholds Chart can help you to identify the risks and types of services a family may need.

You do not need to know everything about the child before contacting Children’s Services. If you are concerned, it is important that you talk to someone about this.

In an emergency, call 999.

Hampshire Children’s Services Public phone number: 0300 555 1384